Working with Charities
With the ongoing reductions in government grants and funding for the 3rd sector, it is imperative that we focus on reducing charity's utility costs, whilst still maintaining the right level of on-going support.
Kingdom is passionate about the 3rd sector, with a clear focus on supporting Churches, Housing & Homeless Associations and Care Homes, across the UK.
Several of the UK bodies we work with, supporting UK Charity's are:
- Reading Borough Council, Sustainability Team.
- Surrey Community Action.
- Institute of Fundraising South East.
- Royal British Legion Industries.
- ELIM International
As a charity, if you don't know the answer to the energy questions below, we would encourage you to speak with us.
- Do you know the exact date of when your gas or electricity agreement is up for renewal ?
- Is your VAT at 20% instead of the 5% VAT, charity status? if yes, we can claim back up to 3 years over spent VAT on your behalf, straight back into your charity's bank.
- Do you know when your renewal letter is expected?
- Is your your Climate Change Levy at 0%?
- Is your current kWH price in line with current market prices?
- Did you know if you have multi-sites, we can provide you group purchasing prices, in turn reducing your gas and electricity costs?
In 2010/2011 Kingdom will be working on reducing costs for over 1500 charity sites, we would relish the opportunity to save your charity money and eliminate the questions above ...!!
Please fax or scan and email, a copy of your electricity, gas or telecom's bills, we will review and provide you a comprehensive report on the above, for FREE..
We care about the charities we partner with, If your considering working with Kingdom, then do please ask to see our charity's testimonials
If you have any questions please feel free to call the Advice Team on 0800 09 888 42 or email them at email@example.com.